terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

Watchmen Rap Video (1985, VHS)

Oh man! Isso é tão ÓSOM que eu fico sem palavras pra descrever, então só fiquem com o troço ai.



E pra galera poder seguir e cantar juntinho, ai vai a letra =D

Got the man on my shoulder telling me not to curse
When the commies wanna bomb me - you tell me whats worse?
The world is gone crazy in its arm race,
While Ozimandias sells toys and toothpaste

Wheres Mommy, Daddy , a little child asks
They aint coming home cuz the man banned the masks
I coulda lifted the bus off em - you know thats a fact
But we cant get involved cause the Keene act

Say no, then go and tell
What the hell, tell who?
Not you? Whatchu gonna do
Do nothing to stop it
Yeah Keene Act I got it
Now Watchmen just watch it,
with their hand in their pocket

Vigilante is what they call my boy Rorschach
Doing what he do cuz the Keene act is wack
I sleep better knowing that he got my back
Since he wont hang his mask up on the mask rack

Doctor Manhattans more god than man
Do anything he wants with the wave of his hand
But will he save the day? No! Not a chance
Wont even take the time to make a pair of pants

He rolls around in his birfday day suit
Silk Spector and Nite Owl, dont even give a hoot
Your right to protest? Governmentll pull it
Comedianll shoot you with the rubber bullet

Say no, then go and tell
What the hell, tell who?
Not you? Whatchu gonna do
Do nothing to stop it
Yeah Keene Act I got it
Now Watchmen just watch it,
with their hand in their pocket

Caddy in my driveway, and pumas on my feet
My names Luscious C reporting live from the streets

Agora, alguém me explica porque o rap é sobre WATCHMAN e os caras tão vestidos de LUKE CAGE e PUNHO DE FERRO?? EXPLICA??? O primeiro que disser "SAGATIBA" nos comentários será xingado *-*

5 comentários:

  1. isso não pode ser de 1985 cara, duvido. deve ser bem mais recente. aí filmaram e botaram efeito pra ficar tosca a imagem.

    e se você não falasse eu nunca ia adivinhar que são o luke cage e o punho de ferro. parecem roupas padrão de gangues, com bandanas e tal.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. O punho de ferro eu reconheci. Só tinha esquecido que o Luke cage tinha essa tiarinha

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Se liguem no nome dos "MC's" na descrição do video no youtube...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. SAGATIBA mothafuckers!!

    esse uniforme antigo Luke cage era bizarro mesmo...

    mas, também acho que o vídeo é novo, não é a primeira vez que vejo usdarem esses efeitos... má é muito bom

    ResponderExcluir
  5. A primeira vez que vi esse vídeo faz uns 2 anos(então vamos supor que tem no minimo essa idade), sendo velho ou não isso não importa, o que vale é a graça.

    P.s: e o podcast moçada????

    ResponderExcluir